May 1, 2009

What to forge?!

I been fighting myself for a while to make a race like map on sandbox while I was making a Goldeneye Remake. Then I see I made an error and gave myself no room (I'm making it underground fyi) and I wish it had an select all and move feature (you listening Bungie??!!) but it don't so I have to redo it all over. So my race track ideals kick in and abandoned that project for now to focus on the raceway.

I got some crazy great ideals for it and i hope I an implement all of then onto it and make it enjoyable. Stay tune I guess. =P

I also was going to do a Remake of Complex from Goldeneye but I see that the map can't ever be dead on especially w/ the Hidden Walls/Rooms which make it unique. Can't do Facility (again) either cause someone did an very good one in Sandbox and is now in my Files Share (Named: Sand Facility) for DL. Although Stack and Basement are alternatives.

PS: IF you want to help or pop in to see it, fell free but if ya not on me friends list, ask me 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment