Dec 7, 2009

My Top 5 Wishlist For Xmas (Which I likely not to get)

Alright ya, Thanksgiving is over, Black Friday has passed, now you getting ready for Xmas. So I though I'll share my wishlist. Here's my top 5 games I would like for Xmas and from top to bottom, they are....
  1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
  2. Dragon Age: Origins (PC Version)
  3. Assassin's Creed 2 (Xbox 360)
  4. Halo 3: ODST
  5. Red Faction: Guerrilla (Xbox 360)
And for a bonus, If I not lucky enough to get any of that, Here would be my list for Early 2010.
  1. Mass Effect 2 [Collector's Edition] (Xbox 360)
  2. Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360)
  3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
  4. BioShock 2 (Xbox 360)
  5. Assassin's Creed 2 (Xbox 360)
So if you wondering where is a PS3 game love at..... I don't have a PS3 =(... And if ya wondering where Dragon Age went from my bonus list, answer is easy, I don't have the grandest of PC's (I use to but yea..) but I'll play it at 1 point or another but I'll play those 5 games before that one unless I get a suitable PC or the opportunity presents itself (as in a deal).

If you want to see my entire and ever growing wishlist, just click "My Video Game Wishlist" above. So ya... Just wishful thinking. =)

If you have a wish list you want to share, do leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment