Feb 24, 2010

Gamestop gives you $ ( and saves $ as well)

Yea, for a limited of time, this will be the best chance to sell your use games for 50% bonus.. That's a big deal there but if you willing to part w/ a game say, Mass Effect 2, then you could get $52 for it ( $56 if you have an Edge Card ) and buy it back at a later date.. I don't see many ppl doing it tho for very good reason (the game is that good - said the dude who don't have it yet =( )...

For those who yet to pre-order God of War 3 or/and FF XIII, there's a trade offer. This depends if you have the game they want ( check their list HERE for it ) you get those games for $20. This works well for me cause I have LoZ: TP and Mario Party 8 I'm willing to part ways w/ (I'm not that crazy, the games mysteriously don't work anymore and there's no scratches on them). So I will be cashing in on that Yaaaaaaa...

Anyways 50% bonus deal ends on 3/14 and the trade offer ends on 3/16 so get cracking... Also, there's no telling if that Mass Effect price will stand so... yea...

No comments:

Post a Comment