Apr 23, 2010

Rant - Damn You Youtube!!

Damn you youtube (sounds weird huh) for making sayid1206 delete all his HD English episodes of Case Close/Detective Conan (and apparently everyone else). I was up to the high 90's episode w/ the 3rd movie coming up. I was also really enjoying watching it on my TV (via: TVersity and my Xbox 360) too.


It's not like I tried to find it on the net or anything, I try google and found early episode till it stop mid show and telling me I have to wait 2 hrs to finished washing it.Youtube was the last place I searched cause of these possible reason.

Now I gotta find a site that haves it yet again... Sigh... 
(Or if you want to help me out, point me out to a site I can watch it in english "voice", do post it please.. kthx)

So about the show, it's an awesome anima show that I recommend checking out if you like detective stuff.

I'm out like Phantom Thief 1412 bitches!

(ps: I know their still some left on Youtube but I'm thinking long term)

No comments:

Post a Comment