Feb 17, 2011

Got Something

This post contain pictures so hit that link to see it all. With that said,
It's MARVEL BAABBYY!! 

Sweet!


And as you see, I been playing alot via Raptr. They forgot an image of 1 achievement but it don't matter.

I also have an 11hr session below that last achievement. o_O

I got other stuff while getting this as well as you'll see.

Get a Life Homer!
And Where's your curly mustache at?

Anyways, I'm enjoying the game but I really wish I had a fighting stick instead of my broken down pad (the left analog stick likes to move up). If you wanta do battle, just hit me up (Xbox Live), just know that I'm not Justin Wong in this game. later pimps!

PS: If you want to give me a free Fighting stick (matcats/hori/custome) I'll gladly accept and shoutouts to Markman =)

No comments:

Post a Comment