Jun 25, 2009

What I'm gaming lately

I bough Shaun White Snowboarding on that Amazon Father's Day sale for 20$ and fairly enjoy it for days. I might write a small review of it. I also as of monday have given the X-box a week break while I revisit some past games like Kingdom Hearts series.

I just finished the 1st one today on Expert Mode w/ 100% complete and max lvl.. Yes, I dominated Sephiroth in 5-6 attempts w/o any need from How To Guides (also my 1st time defeating him)... It's more rewarding that way. I'm now starting on KH2 on Proud Mode... This should be interesting.

Also thinking of playing FF X and finishing up Okami (yep, I never finished this great game).. Also never finished FF XII but..................

Other then throwing in some Halo, TF2, and that fighting game, that pretty much it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice list, I have a stack of old PS2 games I've been wanting to work through some time. I always get sidetracked and start getting gamer ADD and never finish them, though.

    I really want to play Kingdom Hearts now, though. Never played the second one. And Final Fantasy VII came out on the Playstation Network, and can be downloaded to the PSP, so I now can play FF7 anywhere I want :o

    ReplyDelete