Apr 23, 2009

Sandbox Map: Timeless

My Map is DONE! Timeless is the name and I'm sticking to it. Here's some pics of it!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Meters falling from the sky threading to destroy this once sacred place but the ancients cast a spell around the structure to stop time in it's place.

This map almost came to be canned cause of the money and item limit but I barely got by it w/ 20$ remaining and reach the item limit.

This is kinda like Blackout/Guardian w/ a Huge stadium like Center (perfect for KOTH). I took extreme care to make it as perfect as I can make it tho their is some hiccup I couldn't avoided but you'll have to look hard for them. This map can handle 3-8 players and can play the following: Slayer, KOTH, Oddball and Juggernaut.

You can Download it HERE
Do leave comments if you like it, hate it, improvement, whatever. It's helpful.

PS: I resisted putting the Hammer in the middle lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment