Apr 16, 2009

What I been doing lately

What I been doing all this week and likely the next is playing and working on Halo 3 Sandbox and Playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope.

My Halo 3 map I'm currently is 1 of my dream maps as it's looking atm. Taking alot of time and thought, through merging and interlocking items It's coming together. The map was gonna be simpler but the game play would be serious lacking the gameplay factor so after brainstorming and the power of imagination, it's coming together better then I ever though. The ideals and imaginative I put in it is like nothing I ever though of before. Hopefully I'll get it done by saturday before Halo night. I'll Give you a hint of the theme. Clock.

I gotten SO:TLH Tuesday through amazon 1 day low price sale of it and I got to say, I like the battle, especially when you get an 86 hit combo. But it's 2 early to get into what I think of it but I'll tell you this. I didn't like Edge's Voice for a while but now I guess it's ok and stayed on the 1st planet for ruffly 8-9 hrs I think (ok, maybe I was farming Xp and Skill Points to the point I max out their current skills). When the game 1st introduce Lymle, I though "here comes the cheerful spunky character" but clearly I was wrong and I wish this character never existed. She sounded so..... Annoying, like their was no life in her and almost every sentence ends w/ "kay". But She does have an awsome ability to summened her pet "fire dog" and that thing lays down the law (which kinda help me get that 86 hit combo).

But Yea, that's what I been doing basiclly. Hope ya have some good times.

1 comment: