Jul 26, 2009

Monthly Desktop - June and July

Yea.... I know it's early but want to do this anyway.. Desktop has under go some changes on the side of the pic below...

June - Sonic The Hedgehog!!! from Orioto
July - Code Warrior from Moving Insect

On the side you see my Live Feeds from Kotaku and Lifehacker sites.. On top is the time and calender and the bottom shows the weather (also live feed) and the computer stuff like GPU and RAM % and HDD and POWER remaining (tho the power is not needed but it came w/ it attached)..

I left room for my Fav 6 of sort to be included.. Everything other icon on there is hidden till I double click the screen. July version I temporary went away from game wallpapers and other then a few icon and Xion player skin changes, theirs nothing new.


I might settle on 1 look for a while so this might be the 2nd to last Monthly Desktop for a while. Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment