Jul 16, 2009

What I'm Gaming Lately

Alright... Time for another edition of... What I'm Gaming Lately!


logo_aion Friday at High Noon, the server will be up and I'll finally get to experienced it myself. I just hope I don't over do it lol. Look for a review/preview of sort shortly after it ends.

For when I need to get away from Aion beta. And fuken kill ppl or try to DO EVERYTHING on my own to win it 4 the team.



I basically at the end but want to do most if not all the extra including the Sep fight (w/o a how-to guide). I'm lvl 99 and w/ my Ultimate Key-blade wooo!



I finished Okami finally! Really enjoy it and it had that Earthbound feeling at the end if you ever play Earthbound/Mother 2. I recommend you play BOTH..... NOW! While you added it, play Mother 3 as well!

Other then Maybe a random Xbox 360 and old PS2 games, that's pretty much it. Fell free to post what you are gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment