Jul 5, 2009

A personal note and Blog Change is here.

First off, I want to say this..

Last Year around late June and parts of July my mom was very ill, I couldn't enjoy the party the neighbors were having and later that month everything was all good. So this 4th of July, their was no party (they had moved to Japan via Military) but it didn't matter since my mom could go out and enjoy the fireworks and stuff and I'm glad.

Now about the bloggy... JAB JCS (Just a Blog... Just Cool Stuff...) is no more later this month Dark Shield is in and the blog look rather nice don't it.

Why name it Dark Shield? It's because of my love for Warriors and Protectors/Guardians. I hope to do a shield/sword collection in the future.

So anyways... I do hope you enjoy the new look as I didn't enjoy finding broken codes but enjoy making the logo for it.

After looking at more coding to clean up, I just might take a nap........

Or maybe not.....

PS: Here's a bonus that almost was.

No comments:

Post a Comment