Jul 9, 2009

To Aion Beta... Awayyyyy

Today I Pre-order this game called Aion from gamestop today despite my previous incident w/ them on something similar. I'll be checking out the Tank class (it's what I do) when beta reopens on the 17th. I'll share my thoughts on the game and such.

Just a quick background of MMO's I have play over the years in order.

PSO: Episode 1-2 - Played all classes, mainly warrior like dude w/ huge afro lol
FFXI - lvl 59 Warrior/Ninja w/ 1.5k till 60 lol (also was one of the best on my server)
WoW *up till BC* - Lvl 70 Warrior *RETIRED* (same as above)
Warhammer Online - lvl 40 Chaos Chosen / Human Knight of the Blazing Sun (both max lvl with in 6 days and all round good tank)

Ok... Maybe I added some other info there but if you was curious, there you go. Anyways, see you on in-game and fell free to leave your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment